Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sinetron Jelita


I've been watching the Indonesian sinetron, Jelita religiously. Every Mon-Thu, 2.30pm-3.30pm on tv3. My days are sooo boring without it~ Lmao. Hiperbola betul.

I'm addicted. Oh,yes I am. I'd rather berkurung kat rumah than go out cause I don't want to miss it. Hahahah.


SO the point of this post is not to force ya'll to watch it or whatever but just to complain about the fact that....


JELITA SHOULD BE WITH BAYU, NOT ERLANGGA!!!



Ok, puas skit.


I mean like seriously, Bayu (played by Dirly of Indonesian Idol 3 fame) is the hero, hence he should get the girl, right? But nooooooo, Jelita (played by Agnes Monica) married Bayu's cousin Erlangga (Nino Fernandez) instead. Siap ada anak lagi siot.

This is Bayu - Dirly Idol
This is Erlangga - Nino Fernandez (Indon-German)


Gilerh tak puas hati okaaaay! Dah Si Angga tu ada masalah jantung, sikit2 pengsan. Ada hati plaaaak nak jadi hero. Blah laaaaaah. Ok, but in truth Erlangga is actually a very nice guy, understanding and all that crap. But it's not fair. After all the hardships that Bayu & Jelita had gone through as a couple...tidak membuahkan hasil. Adeyh...sedey2.
But this is just so far...the story is not over yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Bayu & Jelita!

2 comments:

yang kehairanan said...

YES3...totally agree with u...bayu deserved to be with jelita way more than erlangga...the ending was sucked big time...I started watching this series when there were only few episodes left airing at tv3 (after looking at my mom so fond looking at it, I decided to join her...heheh)...the way erlangga mistreated jelita was too much...I even started back the series at the very beginning via youtube...n dats make me even more angry towards the director of this series...bayu was so unfortunate>=(

adilahnorsham said...

can i have your facebook ? :)